Blue Dance V2 Blue Dance V2

Very good.

This is a very nice track. The melody and rhythm are both very strong, but not overpowering. As "darthduba" said, the melody is repetitive, but it's catchy so it doesn't get boring. This is a song I'll have in my head a year from now and I'll think "Argh, this tune is so catchy, where have I heard it?", so I'll save myself the bother and favourite it now ;D. Well done!

If I had to offer constructive criticism, I'd say maybe add in a bridge where the main melody does some crazy improvization just before the end, but the song is great as it stands!

syphonmax responds:

Thanks man =]

lol you two both have awesome names XD

Neon Love (170bpm Trance!) Neon Love (170bpm Trance!)

Amazing; my first 10 in quite a while!

First off: Wow! I have a slight techno/trance bias so when I saw the title on the frontpage I was moderately excited. So I half-assed clicked expecting some crappy 40 second let down...

Instead I am presented with this awesome intro. Then melody. Sitting here, stunned, I write this review of the most technical, diverse, well thought through piece of music I have heard on Newgrounds in several weeks. From the plucky bassline, to the heavy arpeggios, to the reverbing saws, I enjoyed every second. Thank you, I hope you go far and continue to producve music of this standard!

Fionnhodgson responds:

Thanks for the great review!

I had a lot of fun making this, It was going to be a hardcore track, but making euphoric string sequences got the better of me, so I made it trancy!

Where Am I?? Where Am I??

Cluttered, but not bad

Some quite advanced for your second song. It was very cluttered and had no real groove. I think your next step would be to just scan through some groove and beat tutorials and put some more groove in to it. Other than that, not to bad. Oh and the name doesn't really matter, a tip from me.

VitalNovix responds:

Thanks a lot for the advice. I'll have to jump on that, lol...

XP- Nice one XP- Nice one

Nice indeed

Indeed it was a nice one, not aweome, but nice. I liked the reverb. One fault I had with it though: it was very Garagebandish. I wont fault you for it, but I used that drum loop myself when I used Garageband. If more samples exist - get them. If not, tough luck, either way I'll look forward to hearing your songs again.

Xptiger responds:

it was very Garagebandish because it's the only music software i've got. i tried other samples but none of them sound very good and that one just fitted better. anyway thanks for the review!!!

Chocolate Rain Remix Chocolate Rain Remix

Nice mix

You obviously spent a bit of time on this. I'm usually not a fan of stuff like this, but this makes a nice exception and thus broadens my musical horizon. Original and clever, very nice. 5.

Aki's Song Aki's Song

Good to start

It sounded like a good start, but the sharps and flats didn't suit it. There's a fine line between "dark" and "off pitch". That's really my only complaint. Otherwise good.

Static Shok Static Shok

Surprising what you can do with static, hm?

The first couple of seconds, I thought "Brilliant. The static in the title was actually literall." But then the accompaniment came in and I was pleasantly surprised. Not bad, not bad.

resheth responds:

Thanks! Thats pretty much what I was going for, originality and diversity.

Tetris on Crack Tetris on Crack

I think it's on a little more than crack.

That was one hell of a dirty remix. Not usually my best tastes but this one caught my attention quite well. There as almost something hypnotic in it, that just wanted to keep me listening, or maybye that was just me ^-^. Well it was good. Props.

EchozAurora responds:

Well, one thing that I thought was interesting was the hardcore/dance feel you get from swinging the beat at that speed. I might experiment some more later with ridiculously fast tempos to see if I can duplicate the feel. And... maybe you're right, I think it is more Tetris on PCP.. or Speed. lol (too many people have used tetris on speed)

Headshot! time Headshot! time

It''s original!

Very well done, never thought I'd get so many headshot's in that time! Anyway, I liked the beats behind it, and the extra bit of FPS_Doug added to it. I don't know what you were thinking while you were making this, but I thank you for it! Props.

Swords tune Swords tune

Not bad

Hmm, I liked the beats, it was a bit short. I recognized a few loops, like the guitar from GarageBand. Other than that, pretty good. Hope to see more from you in the future.

themightysword responds:

Ross your a gay.. Thanks for the response though.